Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU Post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session admission exercise is out. ANSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2016/2017 academic session post UTME screening exercise application form.
How to Register for ANSU Post UTME.
1. Visit the university admission screening registration website @ http://www.ansu-edu.net/GenerateInvoice.aspx,
3. Provide your Jamb Reg. No and Click Sign in
4. Provides the required information and generates a payment invoice
5. Proceeds to the authourized collecting banks (Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank) with the payment invoice number
6. The collecting bank issues the applicant an eTranzact Pin after payment of the advertised amount N2,950 (Screening fee- N2,000; Processing fee- N500; Bank charges- N200 and Accessing of result- N250).
The applicant returns to the University website portal with the eTranzact pin and completes registration as follows;
7. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
8. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
9. Click on the Apply button
10. Input the eTranzact Pin your got from the bank after payment
11. Complete their bio data information (with the candidates email address and phone number as compulsory fields)
12. Provide your SSCE and UTME results
13. Upload a recent passport size photograph
14. Upload a scanned copy of his/her SSCE and UTME results
15. Submit the the form to complete registration.
The Dead line for the application 31st August 2016.