Babcock University admission letter and acceptance fee payment procedures for the newly admitted undergraduates for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Following the release of Babcock University Batch A Admission List for the 2016/2017 academic session, authorities of the institution released the admission letter printing procedure and acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted candidates.
Babcock University Admission Letter Printing.
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
Babcock University – Payment of Acceptance Fee.
All candidates offered provisional admission should proceed immediately to the bank to pay acceptance fee i.e. a non-refundable fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand, Three Hundred & Fifty Naira only, (N150,350.00.) which is part of the school fees. Present your Application ID (5 digits) at any of the following banks: Diamond, UBA, WEMA, Zenith and pay on the E-tranzact platform.
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.
NOte: Please go to Babcock University Tuition webpage to access annual fees for your specific course of study.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
DUE ON RESUMPTION
60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).
BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER
40% balance of fees
STUDENTS ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: August 21 – September 2, 2016
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents:
I. Four (4) copies of 2016 UTME result slips;
II. Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
III. Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
IV. Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
V. Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
4. Pre-degree transiting to 100L should check their emails for admission letters and mode of payment.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation on Thursday, November 24, 2016.
- Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
- Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
1. HOSTEL ACCOMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
2.Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
3.Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by November 24, 2016 may not be considered for admission.