Bayero University Kano, BUK screening and registration details for the 2014/2015 academic session newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
This is to inform members of the University community that the screening and registration for 2014/2015 academic session newly admitted students (DE and UTME) takes place from Monday, 16th March to Friday, 3rd April, 2015.
According to a statement signed by the Director, Examination Admissions and Records (DEAR), Fatima Binta Mohammed, the exercise will take place in various faculties where the new students are admitted.
The statement noted that for convenience, all newly admitted students in the College of Health Sciences will do their screening in the Physiology/Anatomy buildings (Old Campus) as done in the previous year.
Below are guidelines for collection of admission letters and screening.
Candidates are requested to log into Bayero University portal (www.buk.edu.ng) for printing of admission letter using their JAMB registration number and bring it to the screening venue.
Payment of acceptance fee of (N5,000.00) at any Bank within the two (2) Campuses should be made after printing the admission letter. Evidence of payment of the acceptance fee should be presented at the screening point. In addition, candidates should undertake a medical examination at any recognized hospital and come along with the medical report for the screening exercise.
Screening at various faculties:
Materials required for the screening include;
- Admission letter
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates and Acknowledgment Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- A ‘level statement of result(s) for Direct Entry candidates
- O’ level statement of result(s) for UTME candidates (copies of original statement of result from issuing bodies are preferred.
- Medical Examination report
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
- Candidates without original SSCE Certificates for WAEC and/or NECO or its equivalent are required to present Result Checker Card (Scratch Card) alongside their statement of results.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs Step 4:
Go to www.buk.edu.ng for your online course registration from 13th April, 2015.