Ekiti State University, EKSU freshmen screening and registration exercise procedures for the 2014/2015 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) that the management of the institution has released the procedures for screening and registration for the 2014/2015 academic session.
According to a report released by the school management, screening/registration exercise of freshmen in the 2014/2015 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 20th October, 2014 and end on Friday, 14th November, 2014.
Before you proceed, check these:
- How to Print EKSU Admission Letter – 2014/15
- EKSU Merit Admission List
- EKSU Undergraduate School Fees Schedule – 2014/15
EKSU Freshmen Clearance/Registration Procedure
1. Candidates visit the Admissions Office to obtain Authority to proceed for registration and submit their O’Level results for verification.
2. Candidates visit the office of the Faculty Officer to collect screening materials. They are to present their provisional admission slips, the letter of acceptance of the provisional admission and the receipt of payment down-loaded from the internet.
3. Faculty Officer issues screening materials to candidates, that is, the Screening of Credential Form and four (4) student data files. The Faculty Officers are to check the names of candidates presenting themselves for registration on the admission list.
4. Candidates fill the personal data files and put the photocopies of their credentials and other documents in the files – a complete set in each file.
5. Candidates proceed to their Heads of the Departments who sight the original copies of their credentials/documents and sign the candidates screening forms, if qualified for admission into the Department.
6. The candidates return to the Faculty Officer who will then sight the original copies of the candidates’ documents and sign the new Students Screening Forms, if qualified based on the documents tendered.
7. Candidates returns to the Admissions Office to obtain their O’Level Verification Certificate to be used for Central Screening.
8. Candidates proceed to the Senate & Academic Matters’ Office for Central Screening with their student data files and the O’ level Verification Certificate issued to them by the Admission’s Office (Compulsory requirement).
9. Candidates submit the four copies of the personal data files after Central Screening as follows:
a. A copy to the Faculty Officer
b. A copy to the Head of Department’s Office
c. A copy to the Central Screening Officer/Senates & Academic Matters Officer
d. A copy to the Admission Officer
**Heads of Departments and Faculty Officers are to note that the O’Level Verification Certificate from the Admissions Officer and JAMB Admission Letter are not pre-requisites for their own screening. They are compulsory ONLY for the purpose of Central Screening.
Candidates are to note that the above schedule is sacrosanct/important and it presupposes full payment of service charges and dues.
All candidates are expected to produce the following documents and properly arranged in their files when coming for the central screening as follows:
1. Provisional letter of Admission – Downloaded from the Internet.
2. Letter of Acceptance of the offer of provisional admission – Downloaded from the Internet/obtained from JAMB.
3. Authority to proceed for Registration.
4. O’Level Verification Certificate (SSCE/NECO/NCE/ND/GCE A/Level NCE where applicable) from Admissions Office.
5. Original copies of WASC/NECO results and other results e.g. NABTEB, Pre-degree placement NCE etc.
6. Birth Certificate.
7. Attestation of Local Government of Origin.
8. 8 passport size photographs.
9. Evidence of payment of school fees i.e. E-transact receipt.
10. Evidence of registration at the University Health Centre
11. Evidence of payment of One Thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only for the collection of Students Information Handbook.
12. Attestation letter from a reputable Nigerian but not from any student or headship of student’s organizations.
NOTE • All candidates are to make available four (4) photocopies of their credentials in four separate files at the point of the screening exercise.