Ekiti State University, EKSU notice to graduands on collection of academic robes and invitation cards ahead of the 22nd convocation ceremony of the institution.
This is to inform all the graduands of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), that the management of the institution has released the procedure for the collection of academic robes and invitation cards for the convocation ceremony.
- The Convocation ceremonies will involve the students who graduated from the University in the 2015/2016 academic session in all programmes.
- Academic robes and invitation cards will be available for collection from Faculty Officers/Secretaries of Faculties/Schools/ Programmes from Monday, 27th March, 2017 upon payment of the prescribed charges as follows (excluding commission):
- First Degree/Diplomas – N 7,500.00
- Master’s/PostGraduate Diplomas – N12,500.00
- Ph.D. Degree – N25 000.00
Method of Payment.
- Kindly pay the stipulated amount into EKSU IGR Account No. 1008844821 in Any Branch of UBA Plc stating clearly your Name, Matriculation Number, Faculty, Department and year of graduation at the top of the Teller.
- The printed receipt for payment for robes should be kept intact as it will be required for collection of certiﬁcates or transcripts in future.
- The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Tuesday, 4th April, 2017, after which a late submission charge of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) per day will be paid.
- Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract a penalty of N50,000.
COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE: Graduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certiﬁcates during convocation.
INVITATION CARDS FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
Each graduating student is entitled to two invitation cards. The invitation cards and a set of academic robe would be available for collection on presentation of receipt. Convocation Brochure will be distributed to accredited graduating students inside the hall.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Samuel Oye Bandele congratulates the raduating students on behalf of the University Community and wishes all participants a wonderful ceremony.