Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME result for the 2015/2016 academic session is now available online.
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released the results of candidates that participated in the just concluded post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates that participated in EKSU post UTME screening exercise can now start to check their post UTME results online.
Check EKSU Post UTME Result Online.
To check EKSU post UTME result, candidates are to pay N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only) into the designated banks below via e-transact. They should collect e-transact generated receipt at the point of payment. The receipt will contain confirmation code which will be used to check result online.
Designated banks are: Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, Enterprise Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, GTB Bank Plc, Wema Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and UBA Plc.
After acquiring the e-transact generated receipt, candidates are to follow the procedures outlined below:
1. Go to EKSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://apply.eksu.edu.ng,
2. Log-in with your existing login details on the Apply portal (i.e. the email address and password used to register for the Screening Exercise)
3. Expand the ‘Result Checking’ tab
4. Click on ‘Check’ link on POST UTME SCREENING RESULTS 2015/2016 SESSION
5. Click on ‘Print Invoice’, then proceed to the Bank to make a payment of =N= 1,000 only via Etranzact. This amount also covers Admission checking.
6. Upon successful payment, re-visit this page and log-in at http://apply.eksu.edu.ng
7. Log in with your account details (Email address and Password) and click on ‘RESUME’ button on ‘MY SAVED APPLICATIONS’
8. Enter your JAMB Registration Number, then click on ‘Show Result’.
9. Thereafter, click on ‘Print Result‘ to print your result
Note the following:
1. This result is just for the Post – UTME and that is graded over 50.
2. The final total grade will be made available upon confirmation of candidates UTME score.
4. This result is provisional and it is subject to further screening.
5. Candidates will be informed in due course if they are offered provisional admission into the University.
6. This result is not transferrable. It remains the property of the University who reserves the right to withdraw it if further screening reveals that it was obtained through inappropriate means.