Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME/admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is back on sale. Compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too. The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
Latest Update: The closing date is Tuesday, 27th September, 2016. Those who are yet to be physically screened should report for the screening on Tuesday, 4th October, 2016, 8am to 12noon .
All candidates who made EKSU their first choice of institution in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board’s last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and those that did not take EKSU as their choice but are interested in EKSU are invited to a POST-UTME Screening Exercise. The on-line capturing of required information for screening exercise will hold between Monday 13th June, 2016 and
8th July, 2016 Tuesday, 27th September, 2016.
The screening is open to those who choose EKSU as their choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
EKSU Post UTME/Admission Screening – Eligibility.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASSC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME / Admission Screening.
EKSU admission application fee is N2,500.
- Visit the University PORTAL site: eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Online Screening of UTME Application.
- Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the Transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- After payment, visit the University PORTAL on site: eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details including your results, upload scanned copy of your certificate (s) and 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms).
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release.
- On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.