Ekiti State University, EKSU supplementary post UTME form for the 2014/2015 academic session is out.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates seeking admission into the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti that a supplementary Post-UTME screening exercise will hold on Tuesday, 9th and Wednesday, 10th September, 2014 on the University Campus, Iworoko Road, Ado – Ekiti.
The screening is open to candidates who chose Ekiti State University and have scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015 UTME.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU abinitio but now desire to change to EKSU. This group of candidates must have scored 180 and above in the last UTME. Direct Entry Candidates must participate in the exercise.
All candidates are to register online on the University website at http://postutme.eksu.edu.ng/ not later than midnight of Monday, 8th September, 2014.
Candidates are to pay a sum of Four thousand naira (N4,000.00) only covering registration, processing and downloading of past questions to any branch of any of the underlisted banks nationwide for online registration and screening exercise:
Access Bank Plc
Enterprise Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
GTB Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
MODE OF PAYMENT
Candidates are to pay into the banks listed above via e-tranzact. They should collect e-tranzact generated receipts at the points of payment. The receipt will contain confirmation codes. The codes will be used by the candidates for online registration.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to log on to http://postutme.eksu.edu.ng/
- Enter JAMB registration number and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
- Upload 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with Red background in JPEG format only.
- Preview, confirm, submit and immediately PRINT-OUT an acknowledgment slip.
- Candidates are to check the website after the closing of the portal on 8th September, 2014 to print out their allotted time and the exact date of examination.
- Candidates are to come to the examination hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip.
(b) Acknowledgment Slip printed-out from the University Portal.
(c) 1″ x 1″ recent Colour Passport Photograph with RED background
- Candidates can download past questions from the University Website.
- On arrival on the examination day, candidates are to report at the University Auditorium for necessary briefing on the examination.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES
(i) EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
(ii) Direct Entry candidates must have Upper Credit in their various Diploma Certificates,
(iii) Candidates may no longer apply into the College of Medicine and the Faculty of Law
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(i) Candidates who are interested in Media and Theatre Arts degree programme are to register online and participate in the screening exercise,
(ii) Ekiti State University will not tolerate any form of Examination Malpractice.
E. A. Ogunyemi