Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. ESUT cut-off mark is 180.
ESUT Admission Screening Result is Out.
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2016 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Candidates That are Eligible for ESUT Post UTME.
All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2016 UTME and scored 180 and above.
How to Register for ESUT Post UTME Online.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to the University website – www.esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal
- Click on Admission Screening Registration
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate an e-tranzact Invoice from any of the following banks and proceed to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) only:
- Access Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results, and other results.
- Enter valid result checking PIN(s) and serial numbers(s) for each WAEC, NECO or other SSCE results submitted. The PIN(s) and serial number(s) of the cards must be correctly entered for a candidate’s result to be processed at all.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, 2016 UTME Result, Birth Certificate, and other relevant credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communication.
- You must enter a valid result checking PIN and serial number for eah O’Level result submitted.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
The online screening exercise application form will close on
Friday, September 2nd 2016 Friday, 9th September, 2016.