Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT postgraduate admission forms for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) postgraduate programmes (PGD, M. Sc, Ph. D) for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
ESUT Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements – PGD.
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree From an approved University must obtain a minimum of pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit may also be considered for admission.
ESUT Master of Science Admission Requirements – M.Sc.
The criteria for admission into the masters programme (M.Sc.) will be as follows:
All candidates must have five credit passes including English. Mathematics and two other Relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
Academic Master’s Programmes qualify candidates for higher degrees while professional programmes are terminal.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 for an academic programme.
- Candidates with at least a third class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s Degree Programmes.
- Candidates for Professional Master’s Degree Programme must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- Candidates with university Degree in Third Class or HND plus a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
ESUT Doctor of Philosophy Admission Requirements – Ph.D.
Basic Admission Requirements for Doctorate Programmes
Candidates for Ph.D. admission must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidate must have five credit passes including English, mathematics and two other relevant science subject at O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of second class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates must have Academic master’s Degree in relevant areas with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and thesis scored not lower than 60% (B).
- Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
ESUT Postgraduate Programmes – Admission Form.
1.) Visit the under-listed banks to purchase the form at the cost of Eleven Thousand Naira only (₦11,000.00)
- Access Bank Plc, Agbani Campus
- Nnebuife Community Bank, Enugu
- Ogui Urban Community Bank, Enugu
2.) Proceed to http://esutportal.net/ and click ESUT PG Application Form to register.