Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, FPTB students’ registration payment options for the 2015/2016 academic session have been released.
Authorities of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi have released the registration payment options, following the release of the registration requirements for the 2015/2016 academic session.
– Any Bank using REMITA Platform using the RRR code on your payment clearance.
– Online at www.remita.net, click “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, then enter your RRR code.
– Dont allow any bank staff to generate another RRR for you, your payment will not reach us!
– Any Bank using Interswitch PayDirect, It must not be Ja’iz Bank, you can go to First Bank or any other bank.
– Online at quickteller.com/fedpolybauchib and use your payment reference number
– If a bank tells you your clearance is WRONG, please go to another bank
If you have any problem, send an email to [email protected]