Federal Polytechnic Mubi HND programmes admission forms for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi Schools and Departments.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- – Biological Science Technology
- – Chemical science Technology
- – Computer science
- – Food Science and Technology
- – Mathematics and Statistics
- – Nutrition and Dietetics
- – Hospitality Management Technology
- – Science Laboratory Technology
- – Leisure and Tourism Management
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Agricultural Technology
– Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSSINESS AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
– Bussiness Administration and Management
– Purchasing and Supply
– Public Administration
– Legal Studies
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECCHNOLOGY
– Office Technology and Management
– Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- – Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
– Mechanical Engineering Technology
– Civil Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
- – Chemical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Surveying and Geoinformatics
– Quantity Surveying
– Estate Management Evaluation
– Architectural Technology
– Environmental Science
– Urban and Regional Planning
– Building Technology
SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY AND GENERAL STUDIES
– Pre-ND Science and Engineering
– Prelim Social and Management Sciences
– General Studies
Federal Polytechnic Mubi HND Admission Requirements.
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained at a minimum of Lower credit pass in a relevant discipline from a National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) Accredited Programme;
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience in the field of specialization;
- Candidates must have met the National Diploma (ND) minimum entry requirements of four (4) relevant credit passes at SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level, English Language and Mathematics, or Pre-HND qualification from recognized Institution.
- Candidates who obtained ND at pass level but with a minimum of two (2) years post qualification cognate working experienced may be considered.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Mubi HND Admission .
Go to http://www.federalpolymubi.net/iCloud/Applications/Epay.aspx to apply. You can choose to make the application payment online using your Debit/Credit Card or obtain the polytechnic admission registration PIN from GTB Mubi. The application fee is Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira Only (N5,300).
Visit the ICT Centre for Support or call support lines for info and technical assistant 08031540350,08098110008.