Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti HND full-time admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for Full-time programmes (Morning and Evening Sessions) in the 2016/2017 Academic Session leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) in the underlisted programmes. Prospective applicants should indicate the Session of choice as applicable, that is, Morning or Evening.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Available HND Programmes.
b) Banking and Finance
c) Business Administration and Management
e) Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
a) Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
* Farm Power and Machinery
* Soil and Water
* Post Harvest
b) Civil Engineering
c) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
* Power and Machines
* Electronics and Telecomm. Engineering
d) Mechanical Engineering
* Plant and Power Engineering
* Manufacturing Engineering
e) Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
* Geological Engineering
* Mineral Processing Engineering
* Mining Engineering
a) Architectural Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Estate Management
d) Quantity Surveying
e) Surveying and Geo-infonnatics
f) Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
a) Computer Studies
b) Food Technology
c) Glass Technology
d) Mathematics and Statistics
e) Science Technology
* Applied Chemistry
* Physics with Electronics
Federal Polytechnic Ado HND Admission Requirements.
Candidates should possess
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes
- a minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to 2.1.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ado HND Admission.
Federal Polytechnic Ado HND Admission Method of Application
Candidates seeking for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the Institution’s application form available on-line from Monday, 15th August, 2016 to Friday, 30th September 2016.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates should log on to The Polytechnic Portal via applications.fedpolvado.edu.ng with their Sign-up details and print out Payment Invoice. Upon printing of invoice, candidates should proceed to any branch of specified Banks listed below for payment of twelve thousand five hundred naira (N12,500.00) only:
- First Bank Nig. PLC.
- Access Bank PLC.
- Heritage Bank PLC
- GT Bank PLC.
- Skye Bank Nigeria PLC.
After payment, candidates should re-visit the “Apply Portal” and log in with their account details; complete the Application Form; submit and print the completed Application Form.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- log on to the Polytechnic Portal via fedpolyado.edu.ng with your account details.
- Log-in with your Sign-up details and print out the payment Invoice
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks for payment.
- Re-visit the “Apply Portal” to complete the application form as appropriate and upload your passport photograph
- Click on submit to print your Application Form and Photo Card.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Candidates are to please note that the application for admission will close on Friday, 30th September,2016
i. Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their academic records are forwarded directly by their former Institutions to reach The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic P.M.B. 5351, Ado-Ekiti not later than the closing date indicated above.
ii. The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of candidates whose,
- transcripts are not received on due date or who submit them by hand.
- forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date.
- National Diploma Statement of Results read March, 2016 or later than.