Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, FETHA school of nursing admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission to POST BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME on a full-time basis in the School of Basic Nursing of the Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, Ebonyi State for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Five (5) Credits in the following subjects:
- Not more than two (2) sittings in either NECO/WASC/GCE or SSCE.
- The candidate should be at least Seventeen and half years of age (171/2) by October, 2015.
Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki School Of Nursing Method of Application.
- Payment of ₦10,000.00 non-refundable BANK DRAFT obtained from First Bank, UBA, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank in favour of FETHA – SCHOOL OF NURSING.
- Submit Bank Draft at the Revenue Unit of the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki for issuance of RECEIPT and APPLICATION PIN.
- With the APPLICATION PIN, access and fill application form online here and print your acknowledgement slip.
- Come to the Examination Venue with a copy of your Acknowledgement Slip.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Applications close on Monday, July 13, 2015.
FETHA School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date.
DATE: Saturday, 1st August, 2015
VENUE: Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA I)
FETHA School of Nursing Interview Details..
Successful candidates are to present for interview between 5th and 6th August, 2015 with originals of the following documents:
- SSCE/GCE/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate
- Two recent passport photographs
- Local Government Certificate of origin