Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. FUD post UTME minimum cut-off mark minimum cut-off mark is 180.
This is to invite candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse as their FIRST CHOICE in UTME and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 180 and above in the 2016 UTME to the admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME.
- Eligible candidates are to log in to the University screening portal using the address http://screening.fud.edu.ng and then proceed to generate and print an invoice,
- Afterward, applicants are required to make payment of N2,500 at the FUD Microfinance Bank. ACCOUNT NAME: Admission Screening Fee
- All candidates must make sure they get the copy of teller or receipt for manual verification in their respective faculties of the courses they have applied.
- Candidates can now login using their JAMB registration number and teller number to update his/her information
- Finally, candidates can now print screening registration form, attach the authenticated teller before proceeding to their respective venues
Screening Date: The Screening exercise is schedule to hold on the 15th, 16th and 17th of August 2016.