Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA pre-degree/remedial programme admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Latest Update: This is to inform all candidates & University Community for the EXTENSION OF SOGAPS SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULES & SALES OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PERIOD (From Mon, 17th October, 2016 to Thursday, 17th November, 2016). Screening will commence on 22nd November, 2016 to 24th November, 2016.
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), School of General and Preliminary Studies (SOGAPS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its programmes of Preliminary & Remedial studies for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Objectives of FUDMA Preliminary & Remedial Studies Programmes.
- Offer Pre-degree training for Preliminary students in Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses;
- Offer training for Remedial students to remedy their ‘O’ level deficiency;
- Assist SOGAPS students to gain admission direct into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; and
- Make SOGAPS Students familiar with University system.
FUDMA Preliminary & Remedial Studies Programmes – Eligibility.
- For Preliminary studies: – A candidate should possess five (5) credits in Eng, Maths, and three subjects in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences courses.
- For Remedial studies: – A candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences subjects.
All candidates both (Preliminary & Remedial) are to note that the screening exercise is for character, as well as for academic and biodata credentials.
How to Apply for FUDMA Preliminary & Remedial Studies Admission.
All interested candidates Both (Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses) who have interest to buy application form are advised to follow these procedures;
- Candidates are to log on unto www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘SOGAPS Application Form’ option.
- On the ‘Description’ box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only
- On the purpose box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’, complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University Bursary Department for collection of the original receipt on the screening exercise date.
- CLOSING OF SALES ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:- Thursday, 17th November, 2016
- SCREENING DATE:- 22nd November, 2016 to 24th November, 2016
- VENUE: – FUDMA University Campus
- TIME:- From 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
However, candidates are required to make a payment for the sales of online Application Form from 15th September, to
17th October, 2016, Thursday, 17th November, 2016 and are to come along with the following for the screening:
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence (Original & Photocopies) Write your GSM No. on top
- Payment Receipt from Bursary Department (Original & Photocopy)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: [email protected] or call/text to 08020628891.