Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, FUNAI supplementary post UTME application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
Latest Update: FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Result.
This is to inform the general public that on-line registration for the Supplementary Post – UTME Test of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) has commenced for the following new and existing programmes:
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Available Programmes.
Faculties of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Visual Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
Faculty of Science and Technology
- Statistics and Informatics
- Applied Geophysics
- Physics with Electronics
- Molecular Biology
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
The screening is open to candidates who scored 180 and above in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) regardless of whether they made Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo their preferred choice but interested candidates for Engineering Courses should have taken MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME – Mode of Payment/Registration Procedure.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N8,000 (made up of N7,000 processing fee and N1,000 for PUTME only into ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1013163988 in favour of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo in any branch of the bank in the country and thereafter proceed to the University’s website: www.funai.edu.ng for online registration. Please note that bank draft is not acceptable.
Candidates should make payment in their FULL NAMES (SURNAME-FIRST NAME-MIDDLE NAME) with CAPITAL LETTERS and come along with the payment teller to the examination centre as failure to do so will disqualify such candidates from the screening exercise.
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME – Method of Application.
- After payment at the Bank, visit www.funai.edu.ng and click on the supplementary Post-UTME announcement.
- Create an account and note your username and password.
- Return to the portal after 48 hours and Sign in with your Username and Password and then complete the Online Registration by Entering your Personal Details, Programme Details. Ensure you upload a valid Passport Photo.
- The Passport Photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 500KB. Selfies and inappropriate Photos are prohibited.
- Print out Acknowledgement slip.
To resolve registration issues contact the Website Administrator:
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 3pm
Phone: 081481211995 E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for Registration
Registration for the Post-UTME Test closes on October 9th, 2015.
Date of Screening will be announced later.