Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE clearance and registration exercise details for the 2014/2015 academic session.
This is to inform all the fresh and stale students of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) that the management of the institution has released the procedure for Registration/Clearance for the 2014/2015 academic session.
All students should note that clearance/registration for the 2014/2015 academic session shall take place as follows:-
1. Fresh Students
16th -27th February 2015, between 10am and 3pm daily.
2. Returning Students
2nd – 9th March 2015, between 10am and 3pm daily.
Venue: – Library Building
Things to bring
Fresh Students are to come with
1. FUPRE receipt for payment of #30,000 non-refundable acceptance fee for fresh Students
2. Institution’s copy of JAMB admission letter
3. JAMB result slip
4. Post UTME result
5. FUPRE online clearance result
6. Transferred students should present endorsed transfer form for #5,000
7. Senior School Certificate Result (WAEC or NECO)
8. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
9. Local Government Letter of Identification
10. Four coloured passport photographs
11. Two coloured post card photographs
12. NECO or WAEC result scratch cards
13. Two photocopies each of the items in nos 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.
14. If already admitted to any tertiary institution prior to FUPRE’S admission, present approved rejection form in respect of the earlier admission or the admission letter to that other institution for further processing by Academic Division.
Please note that you will not be allowed into the campus without your FUPRE Admission letter and evidence of payment of your Acceptance fee.
FUPRE Returning Students.
Returning Students are expected to present a copy of “Authority to Pay” printed from FUPRE website and evidence of payment of Students’ charges without which they will not be allowed into the campus for clearance/registration for 2014/2015 session.