The Polytechnic Ibadan acceptance fee payment for the 2014/2015 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (PolyIbadan) for the 2014/2015 academic session that they are required by the school management to pay a non-refundable admission acceptance fee into the institution’s account to accept the admission offered them.
Check: Poly Ibadan Admission List
How to Pay the Poly Ibadan Acceptance Fee
You are expected to pay the acceptance fee on or before 7th November, 2014. Please note that the acceptance fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee your admission. Note that under no circumstance would the date for the payment of acceptance fee be extended.
1. ;og in to your account on the admission portal at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng.
2. pay your acceptance fee with an atm card.
3. complete your online biometric fingerprint capture.
4. print your acceptance fee receipt and clearance schedule.
5. keep your receipt and clearance schedule for registration.
6. deadline for payment of tuition fee is 24th november, 2014.
The following documents are required for registration:
1. o’level result and jamb result. (original and 4 photocopies)
2. the polytechnic, ibadan cbt/application slip.
3. the polytechnic, ibadan admission slip.
4. the polytechnic ibadan acceptance fee receipt.
5. receipt for payment made for change of course/institution. (if applicable)
Tuition fee must be paid by 24th november, 2014 failing which you forfeit this provisional offer of admission.