Federal Polytechnic Ilaro acceptance fee payment and registration exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro various National Diploma (ND PArt-Time and Full-Time) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, that they are all required to go through clearance and then proceed to the payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee.
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee And Registration Details.
- Applicants check their admission status (ND admission Lists and HND admission lists)
- Applicant visits school portal (http://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/) to generate acceptance fee invoice.
- Applicant clicks on print invoice
- A new page pops up showing invoice details. Applicant prints out the invoice and proceeds to any of the collecting banks to make payment using the number on the invoice
- Applicant returns to the page (in 4 above) and enters Confirmation Order Number to generate Receipt for the Acceptance fee paid.
- Applicant prints Admission Letter.
- Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make.
- Applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department.
- Cleared Applicants generate school fee invoice and copies Invoice Number on the invoice and proceeds to the bank with this number to make payment of school fee.
- Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order Number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
- Applicant prints Financial Clearance
- Applicant is assigned Matriculation number and is enabled for Course Registration.
- Student proceeds to register courses and print Course Form.
- Student completes his/her file with the information required including two (2)copies of Ordinary Level result and ND result where applicable, puts Registration documents printed from the Portal in file and submits to School Office.
- Skye Bank Pic
- Wema Bank Pic
- United Bank for Africa
- Union Bank of Nigeria Pic
- Haro Poly Microfinance Bank
- ND 1 Full Time : N33,700.00
- HND 1 Full Time : N23,700.00
- ND 1 Part Time: N23,700.00
Note: Acceptance fee includes bank charges, students should not pay any additional fee other than what is indicated here.
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION ALLOCATION TO BANKS
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECH.
ILARO POLY MICROFINANCE
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
U. B. A. PLC ILARO
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MGT.
SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATICS
UNION BANK PLC
BANKING AND FINANCE
MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS
SKYE BANK PLC
URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING
WEMA BANK PLC