Below is an important notice from the management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH to graduands as regards the 13th convocation ceremony of the institution.
All Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso graduands for 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 academic sessions are hereby informed that the charges they are to pay are as shown below:
See also: LAUTECH 13th Convocation Ceremony Date.
Payment Summary For 2013/2014 & 2014/2015 Session
|First Degree||Masters/PGD||Ph.D Degree|
|Hiring of Academic Gown||=N=500:00||=N=2,000:00||=N=5,000:00|
|Certificate and Scroll||=N=1,500:00||=N=2,000:00||=N=5,500:00|
Payment Summary per Session
|Session||First Degree||Masters/PGD||Ph.D Degree|
|2009/2010 to 2011/2012||=N=6,000:00||=N=8,000:00||=N=15,000:00|
|All sessions before 2009/2010||=N=3,000:00||=N=3,000:00||=N=3,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
- Note that a Penalty Fee of =N=1000:00 per transaction now apply for all uncollected certificates
The other notice on the university website that specified higher charges is regretted. The university will refund any amount paid in excess of the above approved charges.
• All graduands are expected to collect academic gowns in their respective Faculties/College of Health Sciences/Postgraduate School.
• All graduands are to collect two invitation cards from their respective Faculties/College of Health Sciences/Postgraduate School.
• All hired academic gowns must be returned to the respective officers where they were collected on or before Monday, April 25 2016 failing which defaulters will pay a fine of #500.00 (five hundred naira) only each day until the gown is returned.
• Graduands are to collect their certificates on the day of the Convocation
For further inquiries/complaints, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2348067624952.
Once again, the error is regretted.