Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship Awards for Qualified MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and Health Technology Applicants.
The Honorable Commissioner of Education, Science and Technology Prof. Andrew Jonathan Nok hereby invites applications from qualified Kaduna State residents wishing to study MBBS,B.Sc Nursing and Health Technology related Overseas programmes to participate in the 2016/2017 exams/selection interviews for the award of the scholarships.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- All applicants must be a residents of Kaduna State.
- Preferably candidates from indigent families.
- All applications must be for MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes.
- Applicant must possess a minimum qualification of six (6) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WACE or NECO (May/June) in science subject(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) including English Language, Mathematics and any other science subject.
- Certificate should not be more than two (2) years old (2015 & 2016)
- Age limit for applicants should be 17 to 20 years.
- The scholarship shall not be held at the same time with another award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or institution is not allowed.
- The scholarship is to assist the scholar in the payment of tuition fees and up-keep.
Course to be Considered for the Award: MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes only.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship Awards.
Application forms should be completed online as follows:
- Click “Create Account” button from the Home Page, and fill in your data as required
- LOGIN into the portal with the username and password you entered while “Creating account”.
- Copy the PIN No. on top of your page after login, and click on “Red Apply for Scholarship Button”.
- Enter the PIN No. you copied into the textbox lable PIN No. and click on “Apply Now” button.
- On the application form, then Select OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP, and fill in other data as required.
- Submit and print a copy of the Application form.
- Attached photocopy of the Following document to the printed copy:
- WAEC/NECO Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age from High Court of Justice.
- Letter of Identification from your Local Government of Residence.
- Two passport Size Photographs with your name written a the back and sign by you.
- Candidate Should only make one entry as multiple entries will be dis qualified
- Venues and dates for aptitude test and interview will be announced later