Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH HND full-time programmes admission application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is currently on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes of Lagos State Polytechnic for the 2014/2015 Academic Session. The Polytechnic offers the following programmes at the Higher National Diploma level:
A. 2- YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
1…SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
a. Agricultural Extension and Management
b. Animal Production Technology
c. Crop Production and Horticultural Technology
d. Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
a. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology
(ii) Soil and Water Engineering Technology
(iii) Post-Harvest Engineering Technology
b. Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Civil Engineering Technology
d. Computer Engineering Technology
e. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
f. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Manufacturing Technology
(ii) Power and Plant Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Architectural Technology
b. Art and Industrial Design with options in
c. Building Technology
d. Estate Management and Valuation
e. Quantity Surveying
f. Urban and Regional Planning
4. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. Office Technology and Management
5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Mass Communication
6. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
7. SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
a. Science Laboratory Technology with options in
(i) Microbiology (iv) Biochemistry
(ii) Physics with Electronics (v) Chemistry
(iii) Environmental Biology
B .Entry Requirements
2- YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
C. Important Notice
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filled form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.laspotech.net
Procedure for Online Applications
Applicants are expected to:
i. Purchase N7,500 e-Tranzact PIN / Interswitch (ATM Card -Master or Verve card), Exclusive of Bank charges from ANY Bank to complete the application form on-line;
ii. Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at
iii. Click on the “2014/2015 Admission Applications” link at the left corner.
iv. Click “Complete your application or Want to print out application”
v. Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
vi. Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
vii. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
viii. Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
4. Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
6. For further information, contact:
Date of Closure: Sales and Submission of Application form closes by Friday 12th September, 2014