LAUTECH post UTME / admission screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale. LAUTECH post UTME cut-off mark is 180 for pre-degree candidates and 200 for UTME .
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH, invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session post UTME /Admission Screening Exercise.
LAUTECH Admission Screening – Eligibility.
A candidate must have a score of 200 and above (180 and above for pre-degree candidates) to be qualified for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME.
- (i) proceed to log on to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Two thousand, two hundred Naira (N2,200.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- (ii) Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- (iii) Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- (iv) Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
Other Relevant Information:
- (a) That blurred or unclear picture on the acknowledgement page will not be accepted for screening, as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- (b) That candidates who posses five credit in the relevant subjects will be allowed to upload their results.
- (c) That candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply for the screening.
- (d) That scanned copy of certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE or statement of result from schools will be accepted.
- (e) That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained.
The screening process for UTME candidates is scheduled to commence from Wednesday, July 20 to Wednesday, August 3, 2016.
All correspondences on 2016/2017 UTME/DE screening exercise should be forwarded to [email protected]