Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN guidelines for payment of fees for the 2015/2016 academic session.
This is to inform all cadets/students of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron that the authorities of the institution have released the guidelines for payment of fees for the 2015/2016 academic session as follows:
1. (a). Visit www.manoron.edu.ng
(b). click on pay here
(c). log on to www.remita.net
2. Click pay a federal government agency
3. Under MDAs, type Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron and select
4. Click on service purpose and select relevant payment (e.g. cadet/student’s fees)
5. Enter description (e.g. first term fees)
6. Enter the correct amount
7. Enter the full name of the Student/Cadet
8. Enter the Cadet/Student’s e-mail address
9. Enter the cadet/student’s phone number
10 Enter the random security code displayed
11. Click proceed to payment
12. Copy and take the RRR code generated to any bank of your choice for payment
Pay with card or wallet
Internet banking, directly from the payment platform
13. Bring the printed e-receipt generated after payment to the Academy to collect official receipt.
Please note that any cadet/student who fails to report within two (2) weeks of resumption shall forfeit his/her admission. Also, late registration shall attract a surcharge of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
On arrival, newly admitted cadets are requested to report to the Regimental Unit Commander (RUC) for joining routine.
For detailed information, please contact the undersigned.
Dr. D. J. Essien, FCAI, FIIPS