Nigerian Institute of Journalism, NIJ Short Term Certificate in Effective Writing and Communication admission application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), Lagos, non-residential Certificate course in Effective Writing and Communication for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The participant will become an effective communicator (oral and written).
Who Is the NIJ Short Cetificate programme For?
The programme is designed for:
- Corporate Personnel
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Pastor and Preachers .
- Confidential Secretaries
- Special Assistants & Personal Assistants to CEOs
- All categories of Civil Servants
- Human Resources/Employees Welfare Personnel
- Everyone who uses the English Language for basic Career Communication
Admission Requirement for the NIJ short programme
To be eligible for admission, a minimum of the Senior Secondary School Certificate is required.
VENUE AND COMMENCEMENT
It is a weekend programme (Saturdays only) which will take place on the institution’s Campus in Lagos. It commences from November 15, 2014.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested persons in the Nigeria Institute of Journalism short term programme 2014/2015 should obtain bank teller from the Accounts Department,
- Pay a sum of N5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira only) Into the Institution’s account at Wema Bank Plc. Omole Junction, Ikeja.
- Present the duplicate copy at the Registry for the collection of the application form.
All duly completed application form should be returned on or before Monday, October 27, 2014 to:
Nigerian Institute of Journalism
8 -14, Ijaiye Road. Ogba, Ikeja- Lagos
NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM PHONE: 01-7912496, 08059196459