Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, NLNG postgraduate scholarship to study in the United Kingdom (UK) for the year 2015 is out.
The Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) group, is offering Nigerian graduate students the chance to study for a Masters qualification at a UK university from September 2015.
About the NLNG Graduate Scholarship.
- The NLNG Scholarship funds your study and contributes towards your living expenses for the duration of your Masters degree
- You must be 30 years of age or younger at the time of applying
- You must have completed your NYSC programme (or be finishing in early 2014)
- Limited to graduates with a first class or upper second class degree.
- The scholarship is for courses of study in the areas of engineering, geosciences, environmental sciences, management sciences, medicine and law.
- Applicants are encouraged to identify and apply independently to the universities of their choice, so that they can secure a conditional place as early as possible. However, British Council will help scholarship winners find a course and university should they not already be accepted at the first choice institution.
- Applicants should meet the admissions requirements of the university they plan to study at before applying for the scholarship
- Applicants who are shortlisted will be required to take an IELTS test to measure their level of English ability. Find out more about taking IELTS with British Council.
NLNG Graduate Scholarship Application Closing Date.
Applications for the NLNG 2015 Postgraduate Scholarship must be submitted not later than 21st November 2014.
Method of Application for 2015 NLNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship
Application forms for the scholarship can be downloaded by clicking here or visiting www.britishcouncil.org.ng Completed application form, along with an attached coloured passport photograph of applicant should be submitted via email to: [email protected].
Please do not attach any documents to the completed application form. Only application forms accompanied by a single passport photograph will be considered.
Applications into the Nigeria LNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme will be received only via email; if you do not have regular access to the internet, you can download the form onto your personal computer and email it back after you have completed it.
Only applications sent to: [email protected] will be considered. Exceptions will only be given to applicants with ‘special needs’.
The Selection Process
Candidates whose applications are successful will be invited to sit for a test. On the basis of the results of the test, applicants will be invited for interviews from which the final selection will be made.
Please note that only those who make it into the various stages of the selection process will be contacted.