Risk Control Academy invites qualified candidates to its 2014/2015 academic session admission exercise for the award of National Diploma and also Professional Certification Courses on several Security related fields for different cadre
Risk Control Academy is proud to be an accredited Security training institution which was established based on international standards in protection-of-assets training. The Academy offers a robust curriculum course in Security Management & Technology designed by NBTE which leads to the award of a National Diploma and also offers Professional Certification Courses on several Security related fields for different cadre.
We’re pleased to announce that Risk Control Academy has begun accepting application for admission into the institution for the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
Candidates who intend to apply will be required to pay an application fee of N5, 000.
How to apply Risk Control Academy
1. Fill out the online application form.
2. Pay application fee of N5, 000.00 to the account details below;
Payments should be made to:
Bank: Fidelity Bank Plc
Account Name: Risk Control Academy Ltd
Account Number: 4010821805
3. Complete your application by scanning all your credentials with the bank teller inclusive and send it to us by e-mail.
Your application will be processed by the Registry and you will be contacted via e-mail
about the status of your application.
Visit the Academy to collect your form.
Risk Control AcademyAdmission Requirements
• 5 credits in GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in at most (2) sittings.
• A minimum score of 150 and above in the UMTE/JAMB examination
(B) Direct Entry
• In addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, candidate must obtain at least 2 “A” level passes at GCE/IJMB or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
(C) Unemployed and/or under employed graduates of tertiary institutions seeking employable skills in the security industry.
(D) National Vocational Certificate (NVC Final) in security operations from a government approved vocational enterprise institution (VEI)
For all enquiries, please call the Registrar on +234 8061390724, 08162682433 or email:[email protected]