Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited/Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc undergraduate scholarship for the 2014/2015 academic year is out.
The Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited and Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc Joint Venture as part of its Corporate Social Investment Programme is pleased to announce the commencement of its inaugural Undergraduate Scholarship Awards. The scholarship awards is open to qualified and interested second year undergraduates of Nigerian Public Universities.
Candidates Eligible NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be second year students in Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics at one sitting.
- Applicants who are currently on scholarship awards from other companies need not apply.
Only students studying the following courses are eligible to apply:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply online via the address
Applicants must have a personal and valid email account for ease of communication.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications are subject to NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Two (2) weeks from date of publication.