Apply for Shell Nigeria Exploration Production Company, SNEPCo national merit university scholarship awards for undergraduate students in accredited and approved university in Nigeria for the 2013/2014 academic session. SNEPCo does not charge any fee for processing applications. There are no fees at any stage of the scholarship award cycle. PLEASE NOTE!
Shell Nigeria Exploration Production Company, SNEPCo on behalf of itself and its co-venturers is launching the SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship Scheme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
Students Eligible for SNEPCo Scholarship
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria (You may attend any university in Nigeria – Federal, State or Private – recognized by the National Universities Commission).
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
Have successfully completed a secondary education, with a minimum of seven credits, including Mathematics and English, in their O/Levels
Have gained admission during the 2013/2014 academic session in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
How to Apply for SNEPCo Scholarship
Submit online application at www.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo. Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
- SNEPCo will not accept emailed applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and also access the online application portal
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- Shell does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Applications should be submitted online before Friday 31 October, 2014.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.