University of Lagos, UNILAG professional diploma in risk management admission application form for the 2014/2015 academic year is now on sale.
The Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC), University of Lagos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the Professional Diploma in Risk Management in the Faculty of Business Administration, University of Lagos. The programme is to commence in 2014/2015 academic session.
The programme provides the platform for capacity building of workers from various fields such as federal and state government employees; bankers; insurers; stock brokers; security agencies; investors and other market participants; petroleum industry and manufacturing industry employees among others.
- Holders of SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent with not less than 5 credit passes including English at not more than two sittings.
- Experienced Administrators, not below 30 years old, with five years in-service experience and at least three ‘O’ level passes.
DURATION and COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURE: Six (6) months and February 2, 2015.
COURSE FEES: N70, 000
COURSE MATERIALS: N10, 000
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Log on tothe HRDC Portal: hrdc.unilag.edu.ng and Click on the “Application Form”.
- Click the pre-application form link; provide the required information; submit to obtain a Payment Reference Number (PRN) printout and take PRN printout to the Bank for payment of seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500), which is the cost of the Application Form.
- Make payment within five days at the UNILAG branch of any of the following designated banks: ACCESS BANK PLC, ECO BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC and WEMA BANK PLC.
- After payment, return to the hrdc.unilag.edu.ng; click on the Application link, then Application Form Link, login with Payment Reference Number as username and your surname in lower case as password.
- Click the edit Application Form Link to fill the form and upload digital passport (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15kb and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width 35mm and height 40mm.
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button after filling the form completely, else click on “DECLINE” button.
- After submission online, the original printout and photocopy of the completed Application Form must be submitted not later than Tuesday, January 27, 2015 in Room 104 at the HRDC Secretariat along with two sets of the following documents: Birth Certificate; Payment Reference Number printout; N7, 500.00 teller and credentials.
Please note that admission letters would not be posted to individual candidates. The admission list will be available on hrdc.unilag.edu.ng and admission letters for shortlisted candidates are to be printed on-line.
For further information, please contact:
- Deputy Registrar/Head, Human Resources Development Centre, UNILAG, Akoka, Lagos. Telephone: 01-4536757, 01-4536758 or 01-4536806
- Dr. Hamadu Dallah Abdullahi, Department of Actuarial Science & Insurance, UNILAG, Akoka, Lagos. Telephone: 08039094884 or 08035648121