University of Lagos, UNILAG foundation programmes procedure of acceptance of offer of admission for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Following the release of the University of Lagos, UNILAG foundation programmes admission list, the management of the institution released the procedure for candidates offered provisional admission to accept the admission offered them.
The acceptance of offer of admissions (online) and verification of certificates at the Faculties have commenced. Candidates who do not accept the offer of admission by November 15, 2014 will be dropped from the admission list. Please follow the procedure indicated below to pay the acceptance fee and download the acceptance letter:
- With the application number as matric number and Surname as password, log into the Foundation portal (Please Click on the Students Login Section of this website).
- Complete the bio-data form and download the pay advice.
- Use the pay advice to make payment at any branch of the following fee collecting banks; Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, GTB, UBA, Union Bank, Wema Bank and Zenith Bank.
- Return to the Foundation portal to download the acceptance letter.
All candidates must note that:
- Admission into 200Level is restricted to the number on the quota. Each candidate must therefore compete to be among the highly successful ones to be selected on merit.
- The Medical Insurance, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) examination and at least half of the Tuition fees must be paid before commencement of Lectures.
- The remaining half of the tuition fees must be paid before the end of First Semester Lectures.
- Admission for individuals who are not suitably qualified will be withdrawn.