University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Sandwich Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Sub-Degree Programmes admission form for the 2017 Contact Session is now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted programmes of the Institute of Education, University of Ilorin, for the 2017 Sandwich Contact Session.
UNILORIN Sandwich Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Sub-Degree Programmes.
A) M.Ed. Degree Programmes
- M.Ed. Educational Management
- M.Ed. Educational Psychology; Sociology of Education; Social Studies Education; and Educational Research, Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed. Religious Studies Education; English Language Education; Mother- Tongue Education; and Curriculum Studies.
- M.Ed. Educational Technology
- M.Ed. Curriculum Development
- M.Ed. Physical Education
- M.Ed. Health Education
B) B.A. (Ed.), B.Sc. (Ed.), B.Ed. Degree Programmes
A combination of Education with any of the following subjects:
- Business Education
- Counsellor Education
- Computer Science Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Technology
- Technology Education
- Health Promotion and Environmental Health Education
- Human Kinetics Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Adult Education
- Humanities: History and International Studies; Islamic Studies; and Christian Studies
- Languages: English; French; Yoruba; and Arabic
- Science: Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; Biology; Agriculture; and Computer Science
- Social Sciences: Geography; Economics; and Social Studies Education
C) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET) Programmes
D) Diploma Programmes in:
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Arabic Education
CLICK HERE for the requirements for each programme.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Sandwich Admission.
Application is online. Visit Unilorin website (http://www.unilorin.edu.ng) for the relevant page.
Postgraduate = N25,000.00
Undergraduate and Diploma = N10,000.00
APPLICATION PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE ONLINE WITH ATM MASTER OR VERVE CARD
Students’ registration is online at Unilorin website.
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Postgraduate: 28th April, 2017
- Undergraduate and Diploma: 14th May, 2017
Date for Masters’ Qualifying Examination: Saturday, 29th April, 2017
Follow the link below for the requirements of each of the programme listed above.