University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT CCE programmes registration exercise procedure for the 2014/2015 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for and where offered provisional admission into the various CCE programs that the 2014/2015 session registration exercise will commence on Monday 20th October 2014.
The exercise which begins at 9am each day will last for one week only. Please note that registration is for those who have paid the appropriate fees. You are therefore advised to report for the exercise with the following documents:
1) Original copies of Certificates (WAEC/NECO). Please note that change of name after obtaining result(s) is not allowed and that the set of names on your Certificate must be consistent with those used for applying for admission.
2) Local Government identification Letter
3) Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit
4) Three(3) Reference Letters
5) 20 Passport sized photographs
The following documents printed online:
6) Eligibility Clearance Form
7) Payment Receipt(e-Tranzact payment)
8) Acceptance Form
9) Personal Data Form
10) Student Undertaking Form duly Sworn to in the High Court of Justice
11) Duly signed Guarantor’s Form
12) Matriculation Form
13) Provisional Admission Slip
14) Course Registration Form
The college Management congratulates all fresh students and wishes you a hitch free registration exercise.