University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN post UTME form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. UNN post-UTME cut-off mark is 200.
Latest Update: UNN Postpones Post UTME Registration Deadline.
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available on-line for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME / Admission Screening.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2016 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Admission Screening.
The portal for registration opens on Tuesday 12th July 2016 and closes on Tuesday, 2nd August, 2016.
To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/17 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Return to the portal (Here) and enter your JAMB Registration number again or click.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O-Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of all necessary credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.