University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH school of nursing admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu is inviting suitably qualified members of the public to her 2015/2016 academic session school of nursing 3-year programme admission.
UNTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
UNTH School of Nursing Method of application.
- Take note of your application number after the first step. Click to fill the Application Form
- Ensure to print your application slip and your examination slip upon successful application.
- The application fee is N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
How to Make Payment.
- You should have either an Interswitch debit card, Naira Master Card, VISA or Verve card
- Enter Student’s infomation and click on InterSwitch Payment option
- Enter the amount and click on Next, You will be directed to the payment gateway page.
- On the PAYMENTS gateway, select your Card type and provide Card details, pin and other information that is required.
- Step 5: You’ll be redirected to a Status page, where you can view the status of your transaction.
- Step 6: If your transaction is successful, Copy the receipt number and go back to the portal to complete registration.
- Dial *732# on your phone (available only on all mobile networks in Nigeria)
- Select Pay Merchant
- Select UNTH and follow the prompts
- OR Visit any ReadyCash Mobile Money agent.
For more information, visit ReadyCash website Kindly select the state of your choice to search.
The last day for receiving application is 29th February, 2016
Exam Date: Saturday, 21st May, 2016
Place: School of Nursing, UNTH, Enugu
BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTO CARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.