College of Health Technology, Calabar interview schedule and other requirements for the 2016/2017 qualified applicants have been released by the management.
This is to inform all the candidates that made it to the College of Health Technology, Calabar (CHTCALABAR) interview list that the authorities of the institution have released the interview venue, schedule and requirements.
The successful candidates are requested to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) each on or before the 11th July, 2016, to the College Bank account number 2001543971, and the teller submitted to the revenue unit, for collection of College receipt, for the interview assessment.
The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
- Original Educational Certificates. WAEC/NECO MUST BE INTERNET PRINT OUT!!
- Revenue Collector’s Receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
- Registration form printed from the internet.
- Age declaration or Birth certificate
- Marriage Certificate/Change of name for Married women
- Certificate of Origin from Local Government area of Origin
- JAMB slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO -ND) and Health Information Management (HIM -ND).
- A biro pen.
- Professional Certificate for Public Health Nursing and Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Health Information Management (HIM), Evidence of one year Industrial Attachment for HND-HIM, License as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/ National Certificate in Health Records)
Candidates for second choice interview should attend on the day scheduled for their second choice options.
VENUE FOR INTERVIEW: College of Health Technology EU-PRIME RESOURCE CENTRE.
DATE: 11th July – Friday 15th July, 2016
|Monday||11th July, 2016||* Environmental Health Officers|
* Environmental Health Technicians
* Environmental Health Assistant
* Radiography Technicians
|Tuesday||12th July, 2016||* Community Health Extension Worker (Direct), Community Health Extension Workers (In-service)|
* Dispensing Opticianry
|Wednesday||13th July, 2016||* Junior Community Health Extension Worker.|
* Pharmacy Technicians
* Public Health Nursing
|Thursday||14th July, 2016||* Medical Laboratory Technician|
* Medical Laboratory Assistants
* Computer Science
|Friday||15th July, 2016||* Professional Diploma in Health Information Management|
* Health Information Management (ND)
* Health Information Management (HND)
And spill over from other courses.
Time: 8am prompt each day.