Federal University Dutse, FUD Postgraduate Diploma in Development Studies admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Diploma programmes at Federal University Dutse in the 2015/ 2016 Academic Session.
FUD Postgraduate Programmes.
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Development Studies (PGDDS)
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance (PGDIBF)
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE)
5. Postgraduate Diploma in Agribusiness Management (PGDABM)
6. Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Extension Studies (PGDRES)
7. Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGDCS)
8. Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Mathematics (PGDIM)
9. Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDMB)
10. Masters in Development Studies(MDS)
Prospective applicants should visit our website: www.fud.edu.ng to check the admission requirements details. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of N 8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira Only) into Federal University Dutse Consultancy A/C No. 0041103648 at any branch of Union Bank Plc nationwide. Upon payment, prospective applicants should visit (http://pgd.fud.edu.ng) to complete the online application form. The completed online application form should be downloaded and printed in duplicate. The duplicate copies should be accompanied with two copies each, of the following:
i. Bank payment teller
ii. Bachelor’s Degree/HND certificate
iii. Primary and post primary schools certificates
iv. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
v. NYSC discharge / exemption/ exclusion Certificate
vi. Marriage certificate or evidence of change of name where applicable
vii. Three (3) recent passport-size photographs
The above documents should be addressed and posted or hand-delivered to :
The Academic Secretary,
Federal University Dutse,
PMB 7156, Dutse,
Dutse – Jigawa State.