Federal University Dutsin-ma registration for the second semseter, 2014/2015 academic session has commenced. Registration guidelines available below.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal University Dutsin-ma that the management of the institution has released the registration guidelines for the second semester 2014/2015 academic session.
Monday 26th Jan, 2015 has been approved as the date for the commencement of academic activities for 2nd semester, 2014/2015 academic session.
Registration for Returning Students commences on Monday 26th Jan – Wednesday 28th Jan, 2015.
Late Registration will be from Thursday 29th Jan – Wednesday 11th Feb, 2015.
Lectures for the semester will commence fully on Thursday 29th Jan, 2015.
Add/ Drop Period will be from Thursday 29th Jan – Friday 20th March, 2015.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR SECOND SEMESTER 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Go to your department to confirm the approved number/combination of courses for the given semester.
- Log in to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng, and do the following:
- Next, Click on “My Modules”
- Then Click on “Course Outline”
- Then Select “View” on the appropriate Semester Registration
- You will find a list of Courses to be registered. Ensure that you select the check box next to each course you desire to register.
- Click on “Register” below
- Finally, click “Confirm” to confirm your registration. (Note that after confirmation, you can no longer make changes to your course selection).
- After confirmation, Logout
- After Semester Registration, Check back after 24hrs to see if your Registration has been approved.
- Once approved, Go to your department and collect a signed copy of your registration form and preserve a copy for yourself.
All students are advised to STRICTLY adhere to this schedule. Registration Support lines: 08177451899, 08025350544, 08106876614