Kwara State University, KWASU admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session is out (1st batch precisely).
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State University, KWASU 2016/2017 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the first natch admission list.
KWASU 1st admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KWASU various undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How to Check KWASU Admission List.
- Go to http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/,
- Click on Login under POST-UTME Candidates
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
- View you Admission Status and continue to payment
- All newly admitted students MUST note that the following fees are COMPULSORY:
- Acceptance Fee
- School Fee
- Hostel Accommodation Fee
- Departmental Fee
- Handbook Fee
- Guidance and Counselling Fee
- Matriculation Gown Fee
- Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make KWASU their first or second choice).
- Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
- Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.
- You are required to download and complete the screening form placed on the University’s website. The completed screening form should be taken along with the original and photocopies of your Results and Certificates of State/Local Government Citizenship to your College Officer for Admission Clearance.
MSG Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to KWASU 1st admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session.