Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology, RSCHST admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) various Diploma Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Available Programmes.
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3 years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Emergency Medical Technician (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma course) 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Anesthetic Technician (2 years)
- Health Records Technician Course 3 years
- Health Records Technician (Direct Entry) 1 year
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Abridgment) 2 years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2 years
- Public Health (Diploma) 2 years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements.
- Be sure you choose a course you are passionate about and will really enjoy.
- Applicants who are awaiting O’level results need not apply.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and above by September 2016.
- Application for change of course will not be considered in view of limited admission spaces.
- Admission into College’s certificate programmes is based on the candidates success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
How to Apply for Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission.
- Applications are made on-line, through the College registration portal: rschst.schoolit.com.ng
- Applicants should seek advice from the Admissions Officer or the ICT Unit if the on-line application process is unclear to them.
- Applicants should ensure that their entries are properly checked, before clicking on SUBMIT; as they may not be able to make any corrections thereafter.
CANDIDATES IDENTIFICATION SLIP
- Candidates Identification Slip bearing examination number, examination time and venue will be generated on-line after filling the online application form
- Please bring the Identification slip with you to the examination centre.
DEADLINE: Deadline for submission of on-line application is 17th June, 2016.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Short listed applicants will be subjected to an entrance examination scheduled for Saturday 25th June, 2016. The exam is designed to evaluate candidates in order determine how ready they are for College-level work.
STRUCTURE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The Entrance Examination will last for two-hours and shall consist of multiple choice questions, which shall be based on the following O’ Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies and General Knowledge.
- Candidates are advised to conduct themselves in a proper and orderly manner during the examination.
- Candidates are reminded that the Examination Malpractice Act 2004 provides penalties for persons convicted of examination malpractice. Therefore any acts of examination malpractice should be avoided.
- Candidates stand to be automatically disqualified in the event of impersonation, disturbances at examination halls, failure to obey lawful orders of supervisors/invigilators, forgery of Identification Slip.
OFFER OF ADMISSION
To gain admission into the College, applicants must attain an acceptable pass level in the entrance examination, in addition to possessing the required entry grades and other entry requirements spelt out by the respected school/programme to which admission is sought.
Applicants should note that admission to the College is highly competitive due to limited places. Therefore, it has become necessary for the College to adopt standards that are much more demanding than the minimum requirements.