Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST supplementary post UTME form for candidates that could not meet the cut-off points for admission to the programmes of their choice is now on sale for the 2015/2016 academic session.
All candidates who wrote the Post-UTME Screening test for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology for 2015/2016 Academic Session but could not meet the cut-off points for admission to the programmes of their choice may now seek supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
RSUST Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility & Application Method.
- Candidates must possess a minimum Score of 180 in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes including English Language & Mathematics in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the supplementary admission.
- Candidates are expected to log onto the University Website ust.edu.ng and make e-payments of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
RSUST Supplementary Post UTME – Available Programmes.
The Faculties and programmes to which candidates may seek supplementary admission are listed below:
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Agric and Applied Econs/Extension
- Animal Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
- Soil/Crop Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE:
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geomatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Applied & Environmental Biology
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION:
- Business Education
- Educational Foundations (Adult & Community Education)
- Science Education with options in:
- Agricultural Science
- Integrated Science
- Technical Education with options in:
- Mechanical/Metal Work
*** Note that there will be no supplementary admission to the following Faculties and Programmes:
- Faculty of Engineering (all programmes)
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences (all programmes)
- Faculty of Science:
- (i) Medical laboratory Science (ii) Computer Science
Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission.
Candidates are informed that online processing of the Supplementary Admission Forms ends on Monday 12th October, 2015.
In addition, it is mandatory that all candidates seeking supplementary admission upload their ‘O’ Level results on-line.