University of Lagos, UNILAG change of course form for the 2016/2017 academic session admission exercise is now on sale. Candidates that scored below the prescribed cut-off marks for their courses of choice are enjoined to make use of this opportunity.
Following the announcement of the cut-off marks that would be used for admitting candidates into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) various degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, the management of the institution change of course form.
UNILAG change of course form is now on sale for suitably qualified candidates .
UNILAG Change of Course – Available Programmes.
Limited vacancies exist in the underlisted programmes:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Igbo
- Education Yoruba
- Education French
- Education History
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Geography
- Human Kinetics & Health Education
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home Economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Technology Education
Faculty of Science
How to Apply for UNILAG Change of Course.
CHANGE OF COURSE FEE – N1,500
Procedure for Change of Course
- Candidates should login to the applications portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng)
- Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
- Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for the Change of Programme
- Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link
ENQUIRIES: Further clarification is available on email: and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831 and 08182716045.
- 1) Candidates who were disqualified for wrong UTME and O’Level subjects during the Post UTME screening can apply.
- 2) Candidates can only apply for courses advertised. Candidates who apply for courses not advertised will be automatically
- 3) Candidates can only apply for courses that their JAMB subject combination and O’Level subjects qualify them for.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and make necessary clarifications as deemed fit.