Ambrose Alli University, AAU online registration and clearance procedures for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all admitted candidates that the processing of admissions for 2016/2017 academic session has since commenced. Consequently, all admitted candidates are to pay all relevant fees: acceptance fee and tuition fee to enable them obtain their matriculation numbers online.
See also: AAU Ekpoma Admission List – 2016/17.
- Step 1: Check Admission Status.
- Step 2: If admitted, Pay Acceptance Fee.
- Step 3: Start Clearance.
- Step 4: Check Clearance Status.
- Step 5: If Clearance Status shows ‘CLEARED’, proceed to Payment of School fees (for automatic online generation of Matriculation Number), Hostel Accommodation fee e.t.c.
- Step 6: Register your courses.
(A) CHECK ADMISSION STATUS AND FIRST-TIME LOGIN
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org and click “Check Admission”
- Enter ONLY your Jamb Registration Number, LAST-NAME (SURNAME) and click “submit”. If you have been offered Admission, A new “user name” and “password” will appear, copy them, click “Login” (located at the top right) enter your new “username” and “password” to start your CLEARANCE PROCESS (Please change your password after your first log in).
- After you login, Click “Change Portrait” to upload your passport and Click “Edit” to update your “email” and “Phone Number”.
- Click “download Admission letter” to Download/Print e-admission slip.
(B) START CLEARANCE
After login as described above, Click ‘My Data’, — > Click ‘Clearance Data’, Click ‘Edit’, enter your correct details and upload all relevant documents e.g. O level, JAMB result, birth certificate etc —> and click on ‘Save and request clearance’ at the bottom of the page.
CHECKING OF CLEARANCE STATUS:
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org click login, enter username and password e.g username = E2015171, password = 234052
- Top right on the page shows clearance status with the following messages;
- Clearance requested: Check back again if you have NOT been cleared by the Clearance Officer.
- Clearance started: The clearance officer has sent you a message why you have not been cleared. To enter your correct details, Click ‘My Data’, —> Click
- ‘Clearance Data’, —>Click ‘Edit’, enter your correct details —> and click on ‘Save and request clearance’ at the bottom of the page.
- Cleared: You have been cleared by the Clearance Officer; please proceed to pay your acceptance fee and school fees.
(C) PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
(D) PAYMENT OPTIONS
- CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment via Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details and click “Pay”. Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created.
- Download and print the payment_slip (which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made).
- Logout from the portal and proceed to the bank.
- At the Bank, submit your portal ‘payment slip’ along with your cash deposit and the teller will provide you a print- out (e-Tranzact payment slip) with details of the payment just made including the e-Tranzact payment Confirmation Order Number – (PIN).
- Proceed to the internet and login again to: https://aaue.waeup.org.
- Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier i.e. acceptance fee or School fees etc.
- Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your page.
- Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
- Click on submit to e-Tranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet.
At the completion of all payments using either Interswitch or eTranzact, download and print your payment slip for the session and submit same to the Bursar’s office for collection of the University’s receipt.
(E) ONLINE MATRICULATION NUMBER
After the login procedure as described above:
- Click ‘My Data’, click ‘Base Data’, and click ‘Get Matriculation Number’ (Matriculation number will automatically be assigned) only after the payment of all stipulated fees i.e. acceptance fee, school fees e.t.c.
- Click ‘Download matriculation number slip’ to download or print your matriculation slip.
(F) COURSE REGISTRATION:
After login as described above, select study course from the My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Add course list” button.
- Click on “Create course list now” button.
- Click on “Edit course list” button to edit courses (“Add course ticket” or “Remove selected tickets” buttons to add or remove selected courses which you might have added in error).
- You can edit courses until you have registered all your courses for the session.
- Then click on the Register course list button to submit your courses.
- Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.