Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission acceptance fee and payment procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted students.
Authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) have released the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted students.
See also: AKSU First Choice Admission List.
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
(1) Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate the Acceptance Fee Pre-Payment Analysis Slip for Twenty thousand five hundred naira only (N20,500), by carefully following the steps below:
(a) Click the REGISTER NOW link
(b) On the Registration type panel, select STUDENT
(c) On the left menu panel of the student registration page, click PAY ACCEPTANCE
(e) Ensure you correctly enter UTME registration number and click the NEXT button.
(d) Click on MAKE PAYMENT in the Payment Status row
(e) Select BANK OPTION to print the payment analysis slip, for bank payment.
NOTE: Bank payment can be made at any of the following Banks:
* Sterling Bank Plc * United Bank for Africa (UBA)
* First City Monument Bank (FCMB) * Union bank Plc
* Diamond Bank Plc * Enterprise Bank Plc
* Unity Bank Plc * Wema Bank Plc
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc * Zenith Bank Plc
* Ecobank Plc * GTB Bank Plc
* Skye Bank Plc * Keystone Bank Plc
* Access Bank Plc
(2) After payment in bank, return to the portal to verify your payment status and print the payment receipt.
Note:- Payment of Acceptance fee must be completed within three (3) weeks, from the date of this notice