Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG registration procedure and other documents required for registration from 2014/2015 newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG admission list for the 2014/2015 academic session, the management of the university released the registration procedure and documents required for screening of the newly admitted students.
Screening and Registration for First Semester 2014/2015 academic session commences on Monday, 8th to Friday 19th December, 2014. Lectures commence on Monday 15th December, 2014.
Bauchi State University Registration Procedures.
- Students to download their Admission Letters using the JAMB website link given below.
- Students to proceed to the Bursary for Bank Teller and subsequently, proceed to First Bank, Azare for payment of School Fees.
- Students return the duplicate of the Bank Teller to the Bursary for collection of their original receipt.
- Students to proceed to their Department for Registration along with photocopies of their credentials.
- Students finally return to the Registrar’s Office with photocopies of their credentials and for allocation of Hostel Accommodation (Main Campus, Gadau only).
Click here to download Other Registration documents.