Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, DESPO post UTME / admission screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise is out. DESPO post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
Applications are invited for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Admission Eligibility.
- All Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as their first or second choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017 UTME.
- Candidates who chose other Polytechnic but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and scored a minimum of 180 having changed it through JAMB.
DESPO Available Programmes.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME.
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Print two(2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO Admission Screening Dates & Requirements.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara has scheduled 11th and 12th September, 2017 for the screening and documentation of Candidates for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
DAY AND DATE OF SCREENING
Documents Required for the Screening/Documentation
Candidates for the screening are required to come with original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Results
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- The Screening Form (Photocopy)
- Birth Certificate (Age Declaration)
DESPO Post UTME Form Closing Date.
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 30th August, 2017.
(i) No institution is affiliated to the polytechnic.
(ii) No person or group of persons have been appointed as Agents for the sale of application form.