Ebonyi State University, EBSU acceptance fee payment for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2016/2017 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
See also: Check EBSU Admission List Here – 2016/17.
All the successful candidates are hereby required to pay twenty thousand naira (N20,000) non-refundable acceptance fee, payable into EBSU e-transact platform in any of the banks as indicated in the invoice.
How to Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee.
- Log on to www.ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using your JAMB Registration number.
- Visit any of the banks as indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only.
- After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
- Return to the portal (ebsu-edu.net) to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
You are given three weeks from the date of this publication to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original LG.A. Identification Letter
- Screening Result slip.
- EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
SPECIAL INFORMATION: All candidates that are offered admission into courses different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB website: www.JAMB.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters thereafter.