Elizade University post UTME application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale.
About Elizade University.
ELIZADE University is a private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that rank at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries.
Learning is student-centered in the University, and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on campus.
The University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session.
See also: Elizade University School Fees.
Elizade University Available Courses.
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
- International Relations
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Performing and Film Arts
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Office & Information Management
- Mass Communication
Elizade University Basic Requirements.
- Ordinary level Requirements
All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Attempt of UTME
All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2016/2017 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
- Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
- University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2016/2017 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
Elizade University Mode of Application.
Prospective students should Click Here to Apply Online.
Partner banks (alphabetic order)
Name of Bank
ACCESS Bank Plc
Diamond Bank Plc
First Bank of Nig Plc
Shield Micro Finance Bank, Ilara-Mokin
Skye Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nig. Plc
United Bank for Africa Plc
WEMA Bank Plc
For enquiries, please call: 08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621, 08165744490.