Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM pre-degree registration and clearance instructions for the 2014/2015 academic session admitted candidates.
Candidates that have just been offered admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) pre-degree programme for the 2014/2015 academic session are to note that the registration and clearance instructions have been released by the school management.
FUAM Pre-Degree Registration Instructions.
- Check FUAM Pre-degree 1st Admission List to confirm that your name is on the admission list and Department/Programme of Study you are admitted to study in the University.
- Check the this website and print a copy of your original admission letter and acceptance letter to be tendered during clearance at Academic Office.
- Candidates are required to proceed to the bank and pay a non-refundable fee of N1,850.00(Bank charges inclusive) for admission acceptance to any of these designated banks:
- Union Bank Plc (Any branch nationwide)
- Zenith Bank Plc (Any branch nationwide)
- United Bank for Africa (Otukpo Road, Makurdi)
- Skye Bank Plc (University of Agriculture, Makurdi campus)
- Skye Bank Plc (Old Otukpo Raod)
- You can make payments yourself with your ATM cards; visit the University website www.uam.edu.ng/Uampay-Details for instructions on how to make payments
- Candidates will be given a Payment Slip from the Bank containing applicant’s Application Number as Username and Payment PIN as Password.
- Applicants are expected to register online for the Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the Screening Registration Form available on the University websitehttp://entry.uam.edu.ng/go (follow the guidelines on the website).
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the form filled online from the University portal.
FUAM Pre-Degree Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening exercise date:
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
- A Printout of original Admission Letter from the Portal .
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original and photocopy of O’Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and diploma
- Two copies of passport photograph
- Certificate of Indigenship from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
Note: Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
Support and Inquiries
For further enquiries, visit the ICT support centre, or send mail to[email protected] or call 08111753334, 08186570255 (8AM – 4PM Monday-Friday)